Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Birthday Ride Update


Finished out the week inducting myself into the "road rash" club. Planned to go riding up Mount Lemmon as far as I could go. Instead, I ended up leaving some skin and blood on the road right at the beggining of the ride, laying waste to any plans of riding. Figures...

"Happy Birthday to me...."

Oh well, as I was remindered, "Now is a good time to get that wheel rebuilt".... Thanks John!

Hopefully, it will only keep me off my ride for a week or so...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your birthday week rides blogs. Today's my birthday and I'm off for a ride in Ojai, California.

By the way, on the accompanying website, the link to Roadie Slang Definitions doesn't work. Could you email me the contents of this page? I would love to put it in my bike club's newsletter, with your permission. please send to jgus@sunbow.org